Welcome to Montrias !
A former barn converted into a charming and romantic
studio apartment for 3 persons
in a quiet rural area on the edge of the village of Villers-deux-Eglises (Cerfontaine, Belgium), close to the lakes of Eau d’Heure (7 kms) and vast forests.
- Comfortable gite nestled in a green area.
- Located on the 1st floor accessible via an outdoor stairway.
- Rustic furniture and oak floor. One attic bedroom with a double bed and a single bed. Baby cot upon request.
- Terrace overlooking a garden with trees and pond
- Secure garage for bicycles/motorbikes.
Montrias is ideally suited to relax and rest, but also to enjoy numerous sportive and touristic activities in this attractive region called La Fagne.
- Nice marked walks and bike rides departing from the gite. Cycle paths around the lakes (20 and 17 kms long, departing 7 kms from the gite).
- Diving in the Eau d’Heure dam lake (9 kms) and in quarries (Villers-deux-Eglises 1 km, La Croisette 7 kms, Rochefontaine 12 kms, Voldelée 20 kms, etc.).
Within 12 kms from the gite: nautical activities (swim, sailboat, kayak, windsurf, diving, water skiing, jet ski) and fishing : leslacsdeleaudheure.be; large indoor pool with slides : aquacentre.be; ULM, skydive, etc. : gravitypark.be; tree top adventure park : naturapark.be; golf course : pro1golfdeslacs.be; etc.
A little further away: karting des Fagnes (15 kms) ; Brasserie des Fagnes (brewery, 17 kms) ; caves of Neptune (20 kms) ; Virelles Aquascope and Mettet racetrack (23 kms) ; Dinant fortress and the Freyr castle (33 kms); Chimay Poteaupré (33 kms), etc. Touristic information may be consulted at the gite.
Montrias is 90 km away from Brussels, 25 km from Givet (France) and 5 km from Philippeville.
Accessible by public transport: from the SNCB railway station in Philippeville, take bus number 132a or 136d. Bus stop Le Chesneau, 60 m from Montrias.
Comfortable and well-equipped 55 sq m studio apartment with rustic furniture and oak floor.
Sorry no pets or smoking allowed ! Thank you for your understanding.
- WI-FI, television and DVD player.
- 1 attic bedroom (mezzanine) with 1 double bed (160 X 200 cm), 1 single bed, a wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps. Baby cot and changing pad (upon request)
- fully equipped fitted kitchen with fridge (230 l) and freezer (65 l), electric stove and oven, fridge (230 l) and freezer (65 l), dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, electric hand mixer, crockery and cutlery.
- Living corner with pellet stove.
- Dining corner: table with 6 chairs. High chair.
- Bamboo floor shower room with 1 washbasin, shower, lavatory, heated towel rail, and hairdryer.
- Blinds at all windows and French door.
- Selection of books and games, also for children.
- Car port.
- 15 sq m terrace overlooking a garden. Parasol, 1 table and 4 chairs, 2 deck chairs. Electrical BBQ.
- Nordic sauna with outdoor shower.
- Children play castle with swing and slide.
- Farm food store in the village.
- Pubs, restaurants, and shops (supermarkets open 7 days a week) 5 km away (Philippeville). Weekly markets (except on Mondays) in surrounding towns. The owners will provide you with addresses and opening hours.